Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birthday Surprise

Class update!

My birthday was at the beginning of November, and my sweet students made it the best! They brought me my favorite treats, decorated the room, wrote me loving notes, and planned (by themselves) a surprise birthday party. For the party, they created their own stations, which included letter writing and multiple games. I was blown away with how they organized, planned, and created the party for everyone to enjoy. What a wonderful day :)


Game Station 1 was put together by Colin.
The letter writing station was watched over by Ashley. 
Sign Game Station, lead by Esther.  

What a fun group of kids!

Other November Birthdays:

Happy Birthday Jill. . .
. . .Madeline. . .
. . .and Kendall, Esther, and Daniel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment